Virtual tour available via the link below.
In this sensational location on the Princes Hill side of Brunswick, between the Sydney Road tram, and Jewell Station and the Upfield Bike Path, apartment 402 features :
- Plenty of natural light being North facing and on the top floor
- Entry way with windows
- Quality kitchen with gas cooktop, fan forced oven, integrated dishwasher matched, white cabinetry with plenty of storage, glass splashback and waterfall stone island bench
- Secure remote access car space (not car stacker) with 3m3 storage locker
- Extra large master bedroom (including high ceiling)
- Air conditioning in master bedroom as well as living
- European laundry off entry way
- Video intercom / secure entry / lift access
all in this tightly held contemporary building.
The Sydney Road lifestyle offers abundant cafes, bars, restaurants, galleries and retail outlets (including Barkly Square Shopping Centre).
By bike, foot, tram or train, your are 4.5km to the city centre, with Princes Park and the University of Melbourne along the way.
This will be a solid purchase whether it be your first home, investment, or a property to downsize to.
Inspections are currently by private appointment only. Please only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions.
Enquire via the 'Get in touch' or 'Contact the agent' buttons in this advertisement, call 0438 398 137, or email Joseph.McCurry@SpaceEA.com.au for more information and / or to organise an inspection.
In addition to Monday to Saturday, Sunday inspections are available between 12 and 2pm.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport